October 20, 2008

Changes


Burrrr...it's a cold morning in Conroe. I don't know exactly why, but Conroe is always a few degrees cooler than Houston. This morning it's 50-degrees and I am wishing I had a nice warm pair of booties to wear. It's going to be a beautiful day though, and I'm hoping to get a few cards made. I decided to start the day off by changing the look of my blog. I'm tired of the dots so I've decided to give it a clean, fresh, simple look.

I'm typing today on my brand new Microsoft (curved) keyboard. I learned a lesson over the weekend. The lesson is...if you bring your hot cup of coffee to your computer desk (so you can drink it while surfing the web) then there is a chance the cup will get knocked over and something will be damaged. Don't know how it happened...probably reaching for the mouse...but my entire cup of coffee ended up in my keyboard yesterday. Thankfully, we were shopping at Walmart last night when I told my husband, "I need a new keyboard." When he asked "Why?", I told him simply, "Because the other one isn't working right." Sometimes it's best not to give too much information or a lecture will follow. :} So the conversation ended and I now have a nice new curved keyboard.