December 1, 2008

A Favorite Christmas Card


November was some month! One night I was on the computer and everything was fine. The next morning my computer completely crashed and I could not even log on. After getting someone to check it out, I learned there was no hope for it...so I went out and bought a new one. The old one served me well, but this new one is great. This one is smaller and has a flat screen monitor and I love it! With that said, I apologize for not posting much in November.




With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I'd share one of my favorite Christmas card designs. It's easy to make and for this card I used a center image of a tea bag folded medallion. The Merry Christmas image is from Impression Obsession and the sentiment at the bottom is a Stampin' Up! image.