October 24, 2011

Altered CD Case - Nurse Anya


When the seasons change, people get sick. Why is that? Oh well, no matter what the reason, people are sniffling and coughing and it's time to make some of my little 'Feel Better' kits.

I began by stamping Nurse Anya (The Greeting Farm) on white card stock. I then paper pieced her by stamping more images onto printed and solid colors (for dress, face, orange, orange juice and hair). I then made a back and front insert (out of solid and decorative blue card stock) for a regular size CD jewel case.


On the front insert I added a piece of ribbon, three gold brads and a die cut stamped oval that reads, 'Get Well Soon'. I attached Anya to the right side of the front insert. Inside the CD case I put 3 things...a single dose packet of Advil, a single dose packet of a cold medication and a gift card to a local pharmacy. FYI: I find those single dose packets of medications at my local convenience store.