January 16, 2015

Hearts & Flowers Valentine


It has been a l-o-n-g time since I've participated in a card challenge. I've been thinking about changing my blog, so I decided this week to update a few things and add some challenge sites. I looked for some challenges that worked with my style of stamping and card making. My first challenge this year is the Mojo Monday Challenge #380. I decided to use my newly acquired rubber stamp set Letters of Love (Stampin' Up!) for the card. I also used a heart (brass) stencil image.

I attached my layers to a white card layer then to a burgundy base card. I then decided it needed a little something extra for the white space at the top right. I had just the thing...a Prim Poppy die cut. I just slid it under the LOVE layer, and it completed the card.


Finished Card Size - 7-1/2" x 6"
Ink Color - Stampin' Up! Baroque Burgundy
Heart Stencil - T.S.C. Designs #510
Prim Poppy - Memory Box Die