February 17, 2016

The Paper Players Challenge 282


Another day...another challenge. This time it's a color challenge fromThe Paper Players, and I just happen to have colors that will work. I looked through my stamps and chose an image that would look good stamped on a diamond shape. I had the layout for the card in my mind, so I chose a vintage heart broach.

I started with a black base card and added a Pool Party layer. I stamped the broach in black then cut it out and backed it with black. On the Daffodil Delight layer I added a Tangerine Tango die cut and a square of decorative paper (special folded) to frame the heart broach. Before adding the yellow layer, I added a black ribbon and a butterfly embellishment.


Heart Broach - Stampin' Up! Antique Collectibles
Decorative Blue Paper - Creative Keepsakes
Butterfly Embellishment - K&Company
Card Stock - Stampin' Up!


Sorry, comments are disabled on my blog.
Questions? Send me an e-mail.