March 17, 2016

Birds of a Feather


I have been so busy lately getting my new business underway, but this week I did take a day to make some cards. I love the colors Calypso Coral with Bermuda Bay, so made the card below using those colors with just a touch of black. I am so glad I purchased two packs of Stampin' Up! card stock that contained these colors.

The colors came from The Paper Players challenge and the card design is from the current Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I started with a Bermuda Bay (I love that color) base tent card then added a layer of embossed white backed with black. The panels that I made were also backed in black, with thin borders. I used a clear stamp image for the circle part, which I stamped with Bermuda Bay ink. Lastly I added a little bird button embellishment that I thought would go along with the saying on the card.


Sorry, comments are disabled on my blog.
Questions? Send me an e-mail.