August 25, 2016

Mojo Monday #462 Baby Card


It seems all I needed was a little inspiration. I actually got a card made today thanks to the Mojo Monday challenge for this week. I wanted to make a card for my daughter-in-law who is expecting in October, so the card sketch design seemed perfect. I have always liked participating in challenges on the Mojo Monda website...they always have such interesting and easy-to-follow card layouts. I recently bought a large pack of scrapbook paper at a yard sale, so picked out a couple of designs that I thought would work well together.

We're going to have another granddaughter, so the card had to be pink, right? The image I wanted to use was a baby carriage so stamped it on a glossy card stock then die cut the image and backing using circle dies. I think it has a lot of interest with all the layers and patterns. Hope my daughter-in-law likes it. I'm sure she will like the gift card I tuck inside.
Card Size - 5" x 6-1/2"
Image Used - Stampin' Up! Baby Carriage
Ink Color - Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo


Sorry, comments are disabled on my blog.
Questions or comments? Send me an e-mail.