August 28, 2017

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge 359


With hurricane Harvey keeping us indoors, I've been doing a lot of die cutting to keep myself busy. Today I thought I'd participate in the challenge over at The Paper Players challenge blog. I started with a 5" x 7" card and a botanical paper layer. I then added a curved shape at the bottom then added a little punched butterfly (embellished with tiny pearls) at the top of the curve. To add more dimension, I added a die cut Monarch butterfly at the top. I added a second butterfly die cut (gluing only at the center), so the wings would lift up.




Lastly, I stamped a sentiment on an oval and backed it with a green card stock. Sentiment was placed at the bottom.

Botanicals Decorative Paper - The Paper Studio
Large Butterfly Die Cut - Marianne Designs
Small Butterfly Punch - The Paper Studio
Sentiment - Stampin' Up!


Sorry, comments on my blog have been disabled.
Questions? Email me at creativeheart.designs@yahoo.com