August 20, 2017

Thoughts And Prayers


This past week I was commissioned to make some greeting cards to send to church members. The focus of the card was to let them know they were being prayed for. I knew exactly which sentiment stamps I would use and had an idea of the type of card I wanted to make. Since I had been making cards with a curved decorative layer, I decided to use the same type of layout.


I sorted through my scrapbook paper and found this gorgeous paper in a light blue color. I cut the curved piece and attached it to the left side of a 5" x 7" card. The sentiment I wanted to use for the front was "Amazing grace will bring us through". I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card. I die cut a butterfly in a yellow contrasting color and attached it to the top. It needed just a little something more, so I found a berryvine flourish image and stamped it under the butterfly. The inside message read, "You are in our thoughts and prayers" and signed it from the church family at White Horse Revival Church.

Amazing Grace Sentiment- Verve Rubber Stamp
Berryvine Border Stamp - Stampabilities
Butterfly Die Cut - Marianne Designs
Stamping ink - Stampin' Up! Pacific Point


Sorry, comments on my blog have been disabled.
Questions? Email me at creativeheart.designs@yahoo.com